Tuesday 8 December 2009

Daybreakers

Ok... I was listening to Placebo - Running up that hill (Originally done by Kate Bush) the other day and I was thinking about what a monumental song it is... It put me in a bit of a depression mode... but today I've been listening to it for an hour straight. The video for it is an imalgamation of different people all miming the lyrics. I think it shows the diversity in our world. Its a brilliant song and I recommend the Kate Bush Version - its more up beat and a bit faster too. The song is also featuring in a new movie called  'Daybreakers' and its used as music for the trailer.

The Daybreakers movie is about a world, in the future where most people are vampires, and its about a group of humans trying to restore humanity. All humans are being harvested (In a human blood bank - filled with people) and the vamps are worried about their depleting supply of blood. The humans also try and enlist the help of a vamp. It stars Willem Dafoe(Spider-man), Isabel Lucas (Home & Away), and Ethan Hawke (Assault on Precinct 13), and its out on 6th of January 2010. The poster and trailer for daybreakers are below







No comments:

Post a Comment